How To Make Chicken Tikka Masala-Chicken Tikka Masala
How to make chicken tikka masala Chicken Tikka masala, first of all, we need the ingredients used in chicken tikka
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Curd – 400 grams
- Gram flour – 3 tablespoons
- Mustard oil
- Hot masala (Garam masala) – 1 tablespoon
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 5 to 6 tablespoons
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chaat masala – 2 tablespoons
- Kasoori fenugreek – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Cumin powder – 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon wood – 1 piece
- Little black Chilli powder – half teaspoon
- Black salt – half teaspoon
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#1
Some people have questions on how to make chicken tikka masala. To make chicken tikka, (Chicken tikka masala) This is the easiest chicken tikka masala recipe, first of all, we have to take 400 grams of curd and take out all the water from the curd, to remove the water of curd, take a cotton cloth and put chicken pieces in it and tie any heavy thing on it. Curd tastes very good in chicken tikka masala.
We have to give it and leave it for half an hour, to make good chicken tikka we have to grind the chicken chest, do not take the thigh, there is a lot of fat in the piece of the chicken thigh, because of the fat in the chicken thigh, it can catch fire while roasting and Chicken Tikka is very good with a piece of the chicken chest.
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#2
Now to make chicken tikka masala, you have to cut away the portion of chicken and then cut some big pieces of chicken, then wash the 1 kg chicken thoroughly with water, to make a good chicken tikka masala have to take the chicken then put it in a big bowl, then add ginger garlic paste in it, then add 1 tablespoon of raw mustard oil, then adds 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chili, and mix it well and leave it for at least half an hour, if you leave it for 6 hours, it will be better.
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#3
So that the ginger garlic and salt mix well in the chicken, the taste of the ginger-garlic tastes great in the chicken tikka masala and also leaves the smell of the chicken tikka masala, then take the curd that we had placed, after half an hour take all the curd the water should be drained, then pour the curd in a frypan and keep the gas on medium flame and when it gets hot, add 4 tablespoons mustard oil to it and when the oil gets slightly hot, add 3 tablespoons gram flour to the pan and fry it, this is the right way.
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#4
Gram flour should not remain raw and should be 3 to 4 tablespoons of Kashmiri red chili as much as you want a dark color, then after half an hour in the chicken add curd to the chicken and mix gram flour paste. One tablespoon coriander powder, and one tablespoon garam masala, one tablespoon cumin powder, and half teaspoon black salt, a little black pepper powder, then mash a little Kasuri methi crush with hands, and add 1 teaspoon to it, adding kasoori methi tastes very good in chicken tikka to add a tablespoon of chaat masala and mix well.
If you want to buy kitchen appliances Click here
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#5
To make chicken tikka masala There should be no water in the chicken at all, to give the chicken tikka a market-like taste, take a piece of cinnamon wood and burn it a little with the help of tongs on the stove, when the cinnamon wood starts to smoke then Place a clean bowl over the chicken tikka masala and place the burnt cinnamon wood in it and leave it on for half an hour with a lid on top.
So that the cinnamon smoke mixes well in the chicken tikka and the cinnamon wood smoke tastes well in the chicken tikka and tastes roasted, then the chicken tikka masala will have to freeze for 24 hours.
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#6
To make chicken tikka masala Remove the chicken from the freezer and take the frypan and add 2 tablespoons of oil to it and add as many chicken tikka pieces as possible and keep the flame on medium, and cover it with a lid, and let it cook for 5 minutes, let it cooks so that the chicken cooks well.
After 5 minutes all the pieces of chicken have to be turned over and let it cook again for 3 minutes so that the chicken tikka cooks well on both sides for 3 minutes, after cooking remove all the chicken and also all the remaining spices take it out. Now add some butter to the chicken tikka and mix it well, then the has to be inserted into the sink.
To Make Chicken Tikka Masala : Step#7
To make chicken tikka masala then you have to put the chicken in the sink a short distance so that the chicken tikka masala is well roasted and fry well on high heat, if you don’t have any sinks, you can also roast the chicken tikka with tongs, take care not to burn the chicken, and then after roasting add the whole chicken in a bowl. then add a little butter and crushed kasoori methi and add a little chaat masala and a little cumin powder and mix it well, now your chicken tikka masala is ready, garnish the chicken tikka with green coriander leaves and enjoy eating chicken tikka.
- The best way to separate the water from the curd is by putting the curd in a cotton cloth and folding the cloth will remove all the water from the curd.
- We have to take the chest part of the chicken, not the thigh because the fat part is high in the thigh and when we roast the chicken, the fat starts burning so that the chicken tikka is not made good.
- Using Kashmiri red chili gives good color to chicken tikka masala. Kashmiri red chili is not hot, it is just for color, so you must use Kashmiri red chili chicken tikka masala.
- Make sure to use ginger and garlic as their use tastes good in chicken tikka masala and also gives away the smell of chicken.
- After mixing all the spices in the chicken, when we keep it in the freeze, then keeping it for 6 hours makes the chicken tikka masala very good.
- While roasting the chicken tikka masala, keep turning the chicken continuously, otherwise, the chicken tikka masala will burn with high flame.
- If you crush kasoori methi and add it to the chicken tikka masala, the chicken tikka masala gives a nice aroma and taste.
How to make pizza Click here